The Hordern Pavilion has long been one of Sydney's favourite entertainment venues. Frank Sinatra, Coldplay, Justin Timberlake, Nirvana and even The Jackson Five... it all happened here!
Set in the Moore Park Precinct, the Hordern's historic facade disguises a versatile venue packed with potential. Many millions of people have been through it's doors - to dance, to sing, to dine and even do business. Live music, film premieres, gala dinners, product launches such as the Rolling Stone re-launch, award nights such a Dally Ms and Astra Awards as well as exhibitions like Life InStyle and Masterchef Live....
Everyone has a story from the Hordern!
- Tiered, retractable seating with accommodation for up to 3,500 people.
- General Admission capacity of up 5,500
- Impressive dome ceiling
- Substantial rigging and catwalk facilities
- Fully air-conditioned throughout
- Modular, portable stage
- Modern Foyer / pre-function area
- Ample backstage facilities offer a mezzanine level Green Room, ground level dressing rooms and offices
- Level loading dock access directly into Pavilion
- Vehicle access
- Beverage service outlets located in Foyer and Pavilion
- High Speed Cable Broadband available